SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi,

I got a eq5 goto mount I had it a while anyway I just can't get the adjust of it I live in the northern hemisphere I had the mount and everything set north I put in correct details on the remote I had the mount and scope balanced it was a skywatcher 120mm startravel I had mounted anyway I done a 2 star alignment anyway I choosed a star that was high up like Deneb anyway i wanted it to slew to Deneb and it slewed no way near Deneb it slewed the opposite direction is this just a error that naturally happens with the kit? Even tho I was polar aligned and had all details in correctly and mount was balanced.

If you are on android download this app. When setting up put everything you see on the screen. The date and time have to be put in the American way.  Once this has been done and you have polar aligned and balanced (should be done first.) The first star will be out you have to use the handset to centre the star the second and third stars will be closer if not dead centre. 334897722_Screenshot_20211126-215003_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.8768f963049f8f84c08e59f506c96f79.jpg