Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Photoshop

groberts

The newer creative cloud version is only 12€ per month. You get all the usual apps like photoshop, lightroom, canera raw, bridge etc. I dont really see how saving 12€ a month is worth the effort of piracy and using outdated software.

You dont have to have the creative cloud app open or be online for photoshop to work and you also dont have to update your apps when new ones roll in.

1 minute ago, ONIKKINEN said:

The newer creative cloud version is only 12€ per month. You get all the usual apps like photoshop, lightroom, canera raw, bridge etc. I dont really see how saving 12€ a month is worth the effort of piracy and using outdated software.

You dont have to have the creative cloud app open or be online for photoshop to work and you also dont have to update your apps when new ones roll in.

That is really very good value indeed.

On 24/11/2021 at 16:36, tooth_dr said:

That is really very good value indeed.

I would agree if I could find it.  The so called "Crerative Cloud" seems to be £49.94 per month or £30.34 today as Black Friday! 

So could somebody please direct me to a link that provides PS for 12 Euros a month - I only waht PS?

Graham 

9 minutes ago, groberts said:

I would agree if I could find it.  The so called "Crerative Cloud" seems to be £49.94 per month or £30.34 today as Black Friday! 

So could somebody please direct me to a link that provides PS for 12 Euros a month - I only waht PS?

Graham 

I couldnt find it either, and only can see the £30 version.