Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Don't know about you..

but the sky is as clear as anything here tonight! Driving back from Swindon, just before the bridge into Wales, there aren't many lights at all and the view was AMAZING (don't worry - I wasn't driving) I was just annoyed my binoculars were in the boot! Sky is looking spectacular just in my back garden tonight, so I'm getting excited for a mega observing session. Thinking about starting around 10pm. Hoping to catch a glimpse of Lulin again :lol:

Hope you all have clear skies where you are, looks like tonight could be what we've all been waiting for.

Very rare we have a clear night here in Wales so i made the most of it.I found the comet with my 10x50s' then i put my 20x80s on the tripod for a better look.Beside the scope it was nice to catch with old friends again with the binoculars you forget how nice the sky looks through them.Mark

Archived