Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A cool night

Kimboman

Hi Went out early and set up my Sky-Watcher 127 goto , the views of Jupiter were really good with plenty of detail.

I set up on my rear garden as this is a fairly dark site (apart from the odd security lights going on and off) Jupiter soon disappeared behind next doors roofs I turned my attention  to view M13 which was very clear

Then I looked at M57  M31 M45 and then generally looked around.

My old favourites started to appear and I spent the rest of the night viewing the sky without any optical items ,Orion was good to see again.

Last night set up my Celestron 6se with the Celestron dielectric diagonal which is a new purchase and spent an hour viewing Jupiter there were lots of detail visible but the clouds rolled in and cut the nights session short.

I look forward to viewing the winter constellations conditions allowing.

I have been using my home made observing chair these last few sessions and it improves the comfort no end. cheers for now

• Like 4