SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

m82

Les Tilly

Hi Guys I combined some new data I took with my C11 a few days ago and added in the data from the C8 did a quike combine in registar and some tweaking in photshop CS2

47 X 3 MINS ISO 1600 with C11

350 X 20 SEC ISO 1600 with C8

Canon 40D

Flats and darks

Thanks Les

post-15556-133877357832_thumb.jpg

Lovely Les... The detail in there is amazing - how much did you have to crop on that?

Cheers,

Richie

Not a great deal only after I combined in registar I had to rotate and crop out were 8" image ran into the 11" image

I was impressed by the colour contrast in your image then read down the comments till I saw your rework of your friend's NGC2903. I have good data for this and a lousy result so I will be reading up on that link PDQ. Thanks for that. Maybe I should send you mine!!

Nice M81 anyway,

Olly.

I was impressed by the colour contrast in your image then read down the comments till I saw your rework of your friend's NGC2903. I have good data for this and a lousy result so I will be reading up on that link PDQ. Thanks for that. Maybe I should send you mine!!

Nice M81 anyway,

Olly.

No problem would love to have a go at it

Archived