Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IC348 to NGC1333 in part of the Large Molecular Cloud

peter shah

IC348 to NGC1333 in part of the Large Molecular Cloud in Taurus. Imaged remotely from Spain with the FSQ106 and ZWO-ASI6200MM pro, Unguided on an Paramount MX.
RGB Exposures was just over 7hrs total, 15x 240s in Blue, 30x240s in Green and 24x 240s in Red, Luminance was 33x300s combined for a super Luminance with the RGB all binned 1x1.
Thanks for looking
Peter Shah

NGC1333 IC348 Taurus Large Molecular Cloud Small.jpg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, teoria_del_big_bang said:

I always expect great images from you Peter and that certainly does not disappoint, there is so much in it, just wonderful and many thanks for sharing 🙂 

Steve

48 minutes ago, fwm891 said:

Masterclass Peter.

Thank you both...Its a wonderful part of the sky. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig a said:

Holy smokes Peter, that’s the best image of this area I’ve ever seen, that bit of pinky blue really gives the image a little extra against the dusty areas, superb 

Thank you Craig.....the colours in this area are wonderful

3 hours ago, simmo39 said:

Brilliant, Just Brilliant! cant say moren than that!

Thank you

1 hour ago, Tom OD said:

Excellent processing to get the Lum to stand out so well. It has a very 3D feel to it. Great processing with 7hrs of data.

Tom

Thanks Tom, I processed using a combination of Pixinsight and Photoshop. PI calibration is so good it really does a great job of cleaning up the data, I don't think I'd be able to push the process so far without it.

• Like 1