Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Free Exoplanet Atmospheres talk 19 October at 19:00

All of the detail in is the first link;

How do I ask a question?

Ask your questions in advance on the Facebook event page, or on social media. We will be selecting questions in advance but cannot guarantee we will be able to answer all the questions. You can also ask your questions live on the night.

How to watch the LIVE session?

Join us at 19:00 on our Facebook page on 19 October 2021. The session will go live at this time, or just after.

Can I watch the session at a later date?

Yes, the session will remain on Facebook after the event for you to watch at any time.

Who is this session suitable for?

We suggest 12+

Is there a cost to watch the session?

No, this is a FREE session. Please do not follow third party links that ask for information or money to participate.

• 2 months later...

I have opted out of Facebook because of the spyware/marketing trackers on that platform … and because of the censorship now employed by the owner of that platform.

Why are you supporting and funding this place by only hosting your talks on Facebook? … please switch future talks to Zoom or some other non-intrusive platform in future.
If you believe in Free Speech and respect people’s right to privacy … you shouldn’t be using Facebook!

Edited by Drifter
  • Like 1

On 07/01/2022 at 09:55, Drifter said:

I have opted out of Facebook because of the spyware/marketing trackers on that platform … and because of the censorship now employed by the owner of that platform.

Why are you supporting and funding this place by only hosting your talks on Facebook? … please switch future talks to Zoom or some other non-intrusive platform in future.
If you believe in Free Speech and respect people’s right to privacy … you shouldn’t be using Facebook!

It was not my talk. Have you taken your points up with the Space Centre?

Edited by UKDiver

Many apologies UK Diver … I thought you were publicising something you had organised.

I have no links to the Space Centre or a means to determine exactly which personnel channels to go through in that organisation to make this sort of complaint effective.

Maybe you or someone one else on here reading this with those necessary links, could pass on the concern of a few members on here about using platforms for science talks that sift the Public’s data and record their surfing habits even when they don’t have these websites/Apps open. Facebook is making £€$billions from these activities that are intrusive to many … pushing marketing and spam … much of it ruining one’s surfing experience on the Internet.