Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron Lithium Pro.

Hi everyone. I've been looking for a power tank for quite a while now as I am really getting into this amazing hobby and wanted to expand this away from my back garden. 

Looked at lots of power tanks and did quite a lot of research. There were quite a few online ranging from cheap to very expensive. 

In the end I have just bought a celestron Lithium Pro and I love it. I needed something that would last years, not have to worry if I didn't fully recharge it everytime like some and have the ability to power all my kit and now and in the future all night long easily. A big plus is that it's very lightweight. 

It arrived this morning and seems a quality piece of kit. 

In the last few months I've purchased a celestron avx with edge hd 8, starsense, various eyepieces, a polar master and now looking at a dedicated camera and dew heaters. 

This power tank should easily cope with all that I'm sure. 

Now I know it retails at nearly £260 and it took a while for me to take the plunge but I thought that as I've spent a lot on my kit I may as well power it all with a quality product. 

It did help that I amassed a lot of points from my purchases with tring astronomy so I got it for under £200 so not too bad. 

Will update in a while on how long this powers everything. 

• Like 1