SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Tulip Nebula APM LZOS 105/650 and ZWO2600MC with NBZ filter (SH2-101) V1

tooth_dr

This is a very quick working of 2.75 hours of 300s subs with the NBZ dual Ha-Oiii filter, presented as HOO, taken on the 7th September.  I need to spend more time processing, but I have so much stuff unfinished (and unposted) on the PC, I think it's best just to post what I have done and try to learn from it.  This is to be part of a larger 4 panel mosaic, I have it saved as a sequence of SGPro, so plan to get back to it when possible (probably next year).

Thanks for looking

Adam.

Tulip-V1.jpg

Edited by tooth_dr
Edited to correct equipment used 🙈
  • Like 29

• tooth_dr changed the title to Tulip Nebula APM LZOS 105/650 and ZWO2600MC with NBZ filter (SH2-101) V1
59 minutes ago, peter shah said:

Another triumph for the 160....beautiful work....I am hoping to get my hands on one soon fingers crossed.

Peter many thanks.

I have edited the title and corrected myself. This was in fact taken with a 105mm refractor and not the epsilon 180.  Apologies for the misleading post. 

Edited by tooth_dr
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, dannybgoode said:

Very nice.  Am finally getting round to having my 105/650 all ready for some proper imaging.  I have had a bit of a play but for one reason or another not spent serious time with it yet which is criminal really...

I was reading your post, loving the testing you had done.  After using my 105/650 for a few months I was impressed at the images despite it relatively small aperture, and ended up getting a second one!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

I was reading your post, loving the testing you had done.  After using my 105/650 for a few months I was impressed at the images despite it relatively small aperture, and ended up getting a second one!

A pair would be very nice. You could set them up as the most outrageous pair of binoculars going :D

Aye, getting the full Zygo test and a clean and collimate has been well worth it. Just need some clear nights now...