Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Sheffield, UK

AlexJ

I’m returning to astrophotography after a short break of 15 years 😊
Late last year I re-commissioned my garden observatory. My current setup is a 100F6.4 Borg ED refractor mounted on a SW EQ6 R Pro with a ZWO ASI533MC camera. I also have a Celestron 9.25 SCT which is primarily intended for visual and planetary imaging.

My background is in engineering & automation so I think this leads me to enjoy the process of capturing images more than processing them!
Here’s hoping for clear skies over the coming months🤞

Alex

Good luck Alex.

Eternal clouds blowing over from the peaks and when it is clear the sky is a definate shade of orange over Sheffield! Bortle 6 at Norton where I am. Planning on moving down to the south coast next year hopefully. As they say "It's grim up North". 🙂

5 minutes ago, Franklin said:

Good luck Alex.

Eternal clouds blowing over from the peaks and when it is clear the sky is a definate shade of orange over Sheffield! Bortle 6 at Norton where I am. Planning on moving down to the south coast next year hopefully. As they say "It's grim up North". 🙂

I know. I'm not far from you and waiting for a clear night is soul destroying! 'Clear Outside' says Monday evening maybe a chance🤞

• Like 1

• 1 month later...