Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Debayer not working in Registax

i all,

I bring my PNG images into Registax 6, which appear in mono because they need debayering.

I select Show Pre-filter and select the option that correctly converts the images into colour (GR). 

I set align points, align, and then limit. Still all OK.

I stack. The final image is mono.

What am I doing wrong here? I cannot figure this out. I'm having to use PIPP as an intermediate step to debayer before going into Registax, but I'd rather do it all in one go with Registax because it's quicker and frankly uses a ton less storage space.

Thanks, Brendan

On 11/08/2021 at 12:01, BrendanC said:

I select Show Pre-filter and select the option that correctly converts the images into colour (GR).

What camera do you use and have you got the correct debayer matrix selected? I use ASI224mc and its RGGB for mine.

It's a Datyson T7C, which is an ASI120MC clone (uses the same drivers). The pattern I'm selecting in Registax is GR - the only option that yields colour in the preview. I'm assuming that corresponds with GRBG which is what I've been selecting in PIPP.