Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Stellarium starlore loads inconsistently

Och_Aye

Since updating Stellarium to v0.20.0 and v0.21.1 (64 bit) I've found the starlore loads inconsistently, sometime not at all.  I can rarely get the art to load, the Starlore list changes every time I load up.  I've attached a couple of examples, taken a few seconds apart where I took a screenshot, closed & immediately reopened the app.  Does anyone know what's going on & more importantly how I can fix it - explained in a Janet & John fashion 😛 

I thought using a more recent version would do the trick but the problem persisted.  Sorry that the screenshots are a bit faint.  Windows & my drivers are entirely up to date so it ought not to be that. 

thanks

Paul

2000188174_Starlore1.thumb.png.45e1fe9f517dbbcbebc6eaffe9f2aa1f.png1916969377_Starlore2.thumb.png.59337afb24f3152c87bcad3ad7a4685c.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Alexander.  I'd already tried that but have just used the unistall method of right-clicking on the icon in the Start menu, didn't save any settings then re-installed.  That's done the job 👍