Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New TS refractor and ED80.

GazOC

I wish I could look through it too mate!! Maybe tonight the clouds will be kind? :)

The new scope curse strikes again, I have only had one decent night in nearly two weeks, if it wasn't for my better half, the scope would be covered in dust, (No she doesn't go anywhere near it with a yellow duster :lol:), she just gives me the LOOK!

naz :)

I brought the ED100 off astro buy/sell for £500. Came with the hard case, finder, diagonal, 2 eyepieces, rings etc. Thought it was a better deal than £450 for just the OTA alone. Although ex-demo is usually much better condition than second-hand. I like the idea of the case, as i have WAY too much light pollution to get the best from it, so it might be travelling with me lots in the future.

That TS is a monster, makes the ED look like a finderscope.

Fingers crossed you get out there soon matey!!

And that ED100 does need snapping up because it's such a spanking scope. Btw I spoke to Gary of Pulsar last week and he reckons the ED120 is a belter too.

Russ

Archived