Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

DarkFrames Mount servicing - is he ill?

Steve Davies

Does anyone know whether Dave(?) at Dark Frames is okay? I sent him my mount to be serviced and tuned 11 weeks ago. He usually has a 4-5 week turnaround but he isn't answering emails or telephone messages. I don't want to go ballistic with him if he is ill or something has happened.

• Sad 1

I managed to grab a quick call with him a couple of weeks ago..... apart from being crazily busy due to everyone wanting their existing mounts serviced/tweaked due to a lack of new mount availability, he is fine.

I may be wrong, but believe he only answers calls a couple of days a week, due to the workshop workload.

• Haha 1

He has had my mount for 15 weeks now. Emails rarely answered, managed to speak with him 3 weeks ago and was told my mount was ready and just needed testing. I sent an email a couple of days ago asking for an update and no reply. Why advertise 4/5 turn around when he must know this won’t happen. I’ll be ringing tomorrow and if I don’t get answer I’ll be requesting a refund. I hope his work is better than the customer service. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • admin locked this topic