sgl_imaging_challenge_6_banner_jupiter_2021.jpg.eacb9f0c2f90fdaafda890646b3fc199.jpg

ZWO Summer Sale!

Very pleased the straight ASI183MM PRO is not in the sale. The thought of entering into negotiations with Mrs N for a leg breaker loan for one is not worth contemplating on such a sunny day. 🤩

Cheers,

Steve

On 19/07/2021 at 12:07, FLO said:

They didn't say 🙂 

Probably best you email us. 

And ASI183MM PRO too? 😇 I'll take that as a,  "No".

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by SteveNickolls

42 minutes ago, jacko61 said:

Perfect timing for me. A week till my 60th so I've just ordered an ASI533MC pro that I've been eyeing up for months :)

Graeme

Happy birthday 🎂 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, jacko61 said:

Perfect timing for me. A week till my 60th so I've just ordered an ASI533MC pro that I've been eyeing up for months :)

Graeme

I ordered mine yesterday after seeing the price reduction. Looking forward to getting it.

22 hours ago, Anne S said:

I ordered mine yesterday after seeing the price reduction. Looking forward to getting it.

Have you had your dispatch email yet Anne?  FLO usually have the items out of the door almost before I've clicked 'pay now' but I've not had a message yet.  Hopefully they're just very busy (which would be very good under covid :) )

Graeme 

11 minutes ago, johninderby said:

For small items I’ve found FLO usually takes 24 to 48 hours to ship.

The last few items I've had from FLO have arrived the day after ordering, last time was an ADM dual mount saddle that I ordered around 15:00. arrived by noon the following day. Maybe FLO have spoiled me with such excellent service and I need to lower my expectations :)

Graeme

13 minutes ago, jacko61 said:

Maybe FLO have spoiled me with such excellent service and I need to lower my expectations :)

Graeme

If it is in stock and 1-2x days has passed then they must be unusually busy at the warehouse. If you PM or email us your order number I will happily check. 

HTH, 

Steve 

Just now, FLO said:

If it is in stock and 1-2x days has passed then they must be unusually busy at the warehouse. If you PM or email us your order number I will happily check. 

HTH, 

Steve 

That's Ok Steve. I only placed the order yesterday lunchtime so I'll leave it till tomorrow before I chase anything up.

thanks

Graeme

1 minute ago, FLO said:

Ah, then I am confident your order will be dispatched on time tomorrow 🙂 

In which case you can ignore my PM (sent in a panic :D )

2 hours ago, jacko61 said:

Have you had your dispatch email yet Anne?  FLO usually have the items out of the door almost before I've clicked 'pay now' but I've not had a message yet.  Hopefully they're just very busy (which would be very good under covid :) )

Graeme 

I've asked them to delay till end of next week, I'm on elderly parent duty at present. It's not as if I'll be using it until we get darkness back! It's a replacement for my Atik 320e which I've been using for a travelling setup. I'll be selling that at Kelling starparty in the autumn.

DHL just delivered my package from FLO. Nicely packaged with a big sticker on the front that I'll be carefully peeling off to add to my guitar case. I'm not allowed the camera till Monday though :(

Graeme