Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Need to find cups for ends of tri pod help??

Hi all,

I remember reading some place, cup like holders made of metal which could be affixed to a dolly`s extended feet shall we call them to hold/place the tri pod`s ends into to stop them from moving and also to save drilling into the dolly, which is made from timber; would have to be a secure fit, so, hoping that some one else has knowledge of these items, i know they exist but can not remember where i have scene them, many thanks for any and all help in this ..

Very best regards to all and hope all are well,                    McKinnell,       aka   Tom.

I made (3D printed) covers to enlarge feet on a dolly a couple of years back.
They comprised a large disc with hole, also known as a washer😁 and a furniture cup like mating half.
A drop of glue held the two parts together.

I also made the top handles because of problems with the originals.

IMG_6520.JPG

HTH, David.

Thanks to you all chaps, have just had a tree taken down by 1 third and another one totally removed, it was suspect any way due to age poor thing, so, have a total south aspect visible as of this afternoon, we progress steadily forwards !!!!!.

Very best regards and thanks,    McKinnell    aka        Tom.........