Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sharpcap 4.0 sequencer

I have had a play with Sharpcaps sequence generator but hit a problem in that when I add the filter wheel to the sequence  and then ask it to change the filter I cannot find a way to highlight the filter selection between the <  > to type in the filter name I require. If I test run the sequence if fails with a "no filter selected". I have tried every key press combo and mouse clicks to gain access to the filter selection but no joy.

In settings the correct filter wheel setup and it lists the filters which I guess was copied across from the 3.2 version. I have posted this on the Sharpcap forum but wondered if SGL members can tell me how to add or change the filter

• Like 1

Just had another play and I think I can see the mistake. I went straight to the sequence editor to try and set up a sequence without setting up a sequence in the Deep Sky editor first so the SE had nothing to edit. My error

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Question or three, if I may.

Did the sequencer work?

How does one calibrate the changes in focus for filters?

Did you use autofocus and still have enough time to capture frames before Jupiter's spin affects the end stack?

I've come across winjupos but am still learning the ropes moving from both Solar and a single bad session with an MC camera.