SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

MESU Optics

OJ87

At end of January I placed my order to buy a mount directly from this supplier which is also the manufacture, so ordering was only per email. (I’m not living in UK so there are no online Shop selling this mount)
Communication per Email was at the start generally easy and fast with acceptable language skills, I usually got a response within the next 24h. 
Delivery time was expected to be after about 14 weeks (the mount includes the wedge which will be individually made for my cement pier, counterweights … etc).

To take the order I was asked to transfer a 1900€, so did I.

anyway hard communication has been started after I began  ask about the mount as we entered the week 13 , I was told the mount is almost ready and the the material for my wedge will be ordered now??? I was asked about the Paramentes of the wedge for my pier, which I already gave in Februar.

So I gave the Paramentes again and was promised to be finished in the next 3 weeks. After about 20 days I asked again about the mount since I didn’t get any updates or information: I was told that everything is going as planned ,  I  don’t need to ask about it again and I have to read the E-Mails again.
After this rude  email and with frustration I had waiting for the mount for almost 21 weeks I asked for a 2 weeks deadline, In which I get my mount, or in case of not delivering: get my money back. I was told that mount is almost ready ( same state one month ago) and the wedge is being made, but he refused to give me a deadline or even recognize a delay he has, also he said he will not respond to my emails till my mount will be ready. 
based on that I told him to cancel the order and refund my money back.  
he refused returning the refund back, I offered him to cut 450€ from deposit (to save the time and nerves )but he also refused telling me that I don’t have any ground to cancel my order.
i started a legal process to get my refund back, it may take some time, but I will take my money back.
i have all the text of mailing between us, in case my review may come in question. 
my conclusion to never buy from this supplier, the web site doesn’t have any AGB or a clear return/refund  policy.

Best regards,

Edited by OJ87
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Steve locked this topic