Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Welcome to SGL Version 2!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The visible bit was always there Michael, but I think you can now turn it off by going to the 'edit options' menu option in your control panel.

Helen

Thanks Helen

It's not the visibility bit that's the issue, it's the 'current activity' info that makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Um, Grant, if we're reading this, it means we've got all that sorted, doesn't it? :D

Anyway, appreciate the hard work, but it's going to take me a little time to get used to the new look. I promise to bring my glasses next time I log on! :(

Oh, should mention that I have trouble seeing some of the boxes for putting your password and such.

Exciting new look!

Now it seems that I have to scroll down?

Am I missing something here?

No, but speaking personally the "Read First Unread" more than adequately replaces the "Go Down" button. I did use it but only to find the last post then work my way back up, which is much more hassle than being directed exactly to the posts you haven't read.

Andrew

Grant,

I like the new interface and repeat what others have said in that I appreciate the amount of planning and preparation it takes to achieve a successful change of software platform.

At the moment there is one feature that I miss. "Mark all posts as read". I don't particularly want to read all the posts and next day tend to skim through the posts within 15 minutes then mark them as read.

I trust that you had an equally successful day are work "having a rest"!!!

John

A big thank you to Grant for setting up the new look site,and for helping a aged computer illiterate like me to find my way round here. The sticky ( features ) at the top of this forum is going to be a great help. One question is there a spell check on here some where.

Keep up the great work all of you who give so freely of your valueable time to keep this great site going.:(

phillc:icon_salut:

Grant,

At the moment there is one feature that I miss. "Mark all posts as read". I don't particularly want to read all the posts and next day tend to skim through the posts within 15 minutes then mark them as read.

On the front page, go almost to the very bottom, and there is a link called "Mark Forums Read"

Archived