Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Welcome to SGL Version 2!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to your patience, perseverence, and skill young Grant,

we have a home we can all be very proud of.

Many thanks to you, and the other Admin. who took part in this transformation. I know Ant. was involved, and probably others too.

Well done lads, a wonderful bit of creation.

Ron.

Thanks for changing the font size - its much better now so thanks very much - and for doing it so fast.

Can I just say - although the new layout is different, and firts thing this morning I was thinking "aaaarrgggg its HORRIBLE" it does grow on you.

Things are all still there - as far as I can tell - just in different places.

A word to admin - can I just say THANKS and HUGS for sorting out a) my stupidity at not being able to login first thing and :( the bigger fonts. I used to run a support board as admin and mod so I honestly know what a change of board software is like - its bever less than aggravating and sometimes I used to fell like deleting the lot and having a nice cup of tea. Can I just say that at least one person here thinks your wonderful for doing all this for free and providing such a great board so for the community.

Thanks and hugs

Mel

It might have only been a small tweak in font size but its made all the difference to me... I really should accept the inevitable and go and get specs.. it was borderline a few years ago when I had my last eye test...

Now if only I could get my hands back in sysnc as well....

Thanks Grant and all the others involved...

Billy...

Actually I've spotted a problem and an annoyance.

Problem - On at least one thread (SGL Star party chat thread) the page is a little wider than normal and hence I have to scroll right to read the end of very line.

Annoyance - I realise this feature may have been in the past version and I never noticed it, but I'm a little uncomfortable about any member seeing what threads I'm viewing. Strikes me a little of big brother! Is there anyway of turning this off?

Archived