Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

In Stock!

With stock still difficult to source it feels good to be able to share these photos taken only yesterday at our warehouse 🙂 

The stock (mostly Sky-Watcher, Celestron and iOptron) shown in these photos is only a part of what was delivered over the last 5-10x days! 

This sudden influx is due to several delayed container ships all arriving together but unfortunately, ongoing, astronomy telescopes, mounts and accessories will continue to be in short supply.

Container ships will still dock every month but several popular models are unavailable (component/materials shortages) and those remaining are available only in reduced quantities. Entire shipments routinely sell out before they dock! We predict this remarkable situation will continue throughout 2021 into 2022. 

Please be assured we are doing everything we can to source and supply stock. 

warehouse-3.jpg.5e5ed8a0d368464ad9b6b480639aaecf.jpg warehouse-4.jpg.aa930b202b7cf94843293889d3b2935d.jpg

warehouse-2.jpg.9d4dcdf3d851d26e6e103d1d93a25d02.jpg

warehouse-1.jpg.e9be67e22a55735e561628449f9906dc.jpg

• Like 25

So much stock arriving over a relatively short period has been a challenge and I confess in some instances it has caused us to miss our usual 1-2x working day dispatch time for in stock items. This will soon pass. I anticipate we will be back up to speed within a week. 

We offer a sincere apology to anyone affected and a huge thank-you for your continued patience and understanding during these extraordinary times 🤗

Steve 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, fwm891 said:

I don't see any Baader boxes....

There is a lot you can't see in those photos. It shows only the area of warehouse where we keep Sky-Watcher, Celestron & iOptron. 

I originally made a video tour but got cold feet. This is a public forum. 

Steve 

• Like 1

Can I also say our stock is normally better organised (rows, columns and islands) but it arrived so quickly we didn't have time. 

We haven't seen Rob for a while, am wondering if he's underneath it! 😁 

• Haha 7

Reminds me of when I was a boy. My friends and I would sneak onto a local farm and build a 'fort' using rectangular hay bales. Halcyon days! 

These days hay bales are cylindrical. Not as much fun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FLO said:

Reminds me of when I was a boy. My friends and I would sneak onto a local farm and build a 'fort' using rectangular hay bales. Halcyon days! 

LOL, me too

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iapa said:

Where’s the Stellaxxxx gear stored?

:)

StellaLyra & StellaMira are stored elsewhere. The photos posted here show only the area where we store Sky-Watcher, Celestron & iOptron.

Thank you Steve, really appreciate all your efforts there, it looks crazy there. Special thanks to Ann today please regarding my star adventurer 2i wifi pro pack order, which didn't arrive on time only to hear it wasn't scanned properly by DHL, hoping it arrives moro now. Can I thank yourself and Ann again for all your updates, emails and patience during the past 4 months of my order. Your all super super stars 👏ps I hope you find Rob in there somewhere 

Edited by AstroNebulee
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AstroNebulee said:

Thank you Steve, really appreciate all your efforts there, it looks crazy there. Special thanks to Ann today please regarding my star adventurer 2i wifi pro pack order, which didn't arrive on time only to hear it wasn't scanned properly by DHL, hoping it arrives moro now. Can I thank yourself and Ann again for all your updates, emails and patience during the past 4 months of my order. Your all super super stars 👏

Ah yes. That affected a number of orders and was highly embarrassing. The DHL driver didn't have his scanner so said he would scan them at the depot. I guess he forgot. Or something like that. I think it's all sorted now and I don't want to criticise. They are normally very good and are often flexible when required, like when we work late, and assign us extra vans where necessary. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Telescope40 said:

Can’t see a “ wee donkey”. LOL.  Appreciate the update guys. 
John 

Forgot to ask. “The Ark of the Covenant”  ??  Guess it might be there, somewhere !! 
John 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FLO said:

Ah yes. That affected a number of orders and was highly embarrassing. The DHL driver didn't have his scanner so said he would scan them at the depot. I guess he forgot. I think it's all sorted now and I don't want to criticise. They are normally very good and are often flexible when required, like when we work late, and assign us extra vans where necessary. 

Yes there's always the odd issue popping up to solve regarding any of the couriers and I wouldn't want to criticise either. Top top work by you all at FLO there. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FLO said:

StellaLyra & StellaMira are stored elsewhere. The photos posted here show only the area where we store Sky-Watcher, Celestron & iOptron.

Yeah - noted that, hence my question :) Have an 8” RC somewhere :)