SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Oklop Padded Bags for Astronomy Equipment

As requested 🙂 

We have significantly increased our range of padded bags for astronomy equipment. 

Oklop bags are manufactured in Europe to a high standard with tough water resistant polyester outer fabric, a silky smooth inner liner and dense 10mm foam padding. 

Other features include a removable shoulder strap positioned for balance and metal carabiners and attachment rings for durability and long life. 

Here's one designed for a SCT: 

oklop_padded_case_for_telescope_3.jpg.023180aa25c882389082f3a122f0f5ee.jpgoklop_padded_case_for_telescope_2.jpg.83d235d6b2eaa4827bf012edbaee4b9a.jpg

• Like 8

OK so I am drooling over that eyepiece bag...... 🤤

Edit: SWMBO said it looks good so I instantly caved. Bargain 👌

Edited by M40
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oooohhh, I'm pleased to see this. I have the deluxe bags for my Altair 102 f/11, my ED120 and one for my Vixen GP mount.

They are so much more convenient than the bulky and heavy flight cases I was using, the 102 f/11 is getting loads more use now it's easier to get out of the garage.

They are excellent quality and I shall be investing in another when I collect my TAL 100RS later this month.

• Like 2

I’ve just took delivery of the EQ6-R-Pro bag. It’s a good quality item. Only problem is I had to spin the mount round  the RA axis for it to fit (I like to keep it setup ready to go on the tripod) into the bag It takes a bit of working out and head scratching to get the shape right to fit the shape of the bag 😀

19 minutes ago, Jiggy 67 said:

... It takes a bit of working out and head scratching to get the shape right to fit the shape of the bag 😀

and now I have the music from Tetris going around in my head!

😆

Disclaimer: I helped Oklop guys re fit and finish of SCT8 bags (they used mine to check it as they are based in Serbia) and got a free refractor bag for my Tak in return (actually the one they at the time advertised as a tripod bag).

Irrespective of that, my honest opiniong is that their products are of very good quality and practical, too. Tak has been transported thousands of kms without problems and I also ordered a custom bag for AYOII mount. Cases would have been overkill in both situations.

• Like 2