sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

COMPLETED - SOLD - HEQ5 Pro - belt modded for sale

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I am just testing the water with this one.

Up for sale is my belt modded HEQ5 Pro which I purchased new from FLO back in April last year. I fitted the belt mod it in March this year with the Rowan kit also purchased new from FLO.

The condition is very good - no rusty weights etc... just a few marks in the usual places on the puck (photos attached).

I also have Oklop bags for the head, tripod and weights (see photos).

The handset will of course be provided along with the original gears should the user wish to convert it back to original spec. User would just need to get either a ST4 cable or EQDIR depending on how they wish to control the mount. I have used the latter from the off but I will be keeping it for my replacement mount.

It doesnt come with the spare vixen dovetail as I have modified that to mount my guide scope to my 150pds. Also - I have to confess that I have never used the polarscope as I have always platesolved via my asiair pro 😳 so this may needed collimating etc...

I am asking for £750 for the lot which I don't think is too unreasonable? 🙂

Due to the weight of it - it is collection only please. I am based in Leigh-On-Sea in Essex.

Please PM if interested. Paypal (user pays fees) or bank transfer (which ever suits).  Social distance rules apply - masks etc...

In case you need any further info or more photos please let me know.

Regards,

Jonny

20210502_113903.jpg

20210502_113909.jpg

20210502_113918.jpg

20210502_113937.jpg

20210502_114013.jpg

20210502_114019.jpg

20210502_114332.jpg

20210502_114405.jpg

20210502_114350.jpg

20210502_121146.jpg

Edited by Jonny_H
58 minutes ago, Smithynova said:

Absolute bargain!

I think it is far from unreasonable. I thought it would be vastly unfair to base it on the 'current' prices - so I have calculated it based on what I paid last year 🙂

• Like 4

I've seen a lot of the old style mounts being listed for £800+ no extras and not the best condition. They didn't even cost that new! Yours is new style + belt mod + extras and in great condition. 

I woud really like to buy this, but the 600 mile round trip from South Devon is maybe a bit much!

I have had a few interested in this who have asked if I would consider posting.

I will have a look into this and find out postage costs etc... If I decide to go down this route i will offer to those who contacted me first then go down the list if they choose not to proceed.

Thanks all for your interest so far.

• Like 1
On 02/05/2021 at 13:37, Jonny_H said:

I think it is far from unreasonable. I thought it would be vastly unfair to base it on the 'current' prices - so I have calculated it based on what I paid last year 🙂

how much was it last year?

8 minutes ago, rsarwar said:

how much was it last year?

The HEQ5 Pro last year was £789 for the standard version, e.g. non-belt modded. Now it is £999 for the standard version.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Realtimedoctor said:

Is this still available? 

Hi,

It hasn't been sold yet but as above I have had a few interested in having it posted so I am looking into this.

Would you be interested in having it posted or collection?

Thanks,

Jonny

Edited by Jonny_H
32 minutes ago, Jonny_H said:

Hi,

It hasn't been sold yet but as above I have had a few interested in having it posted so I am looking into this.

Would you be interested in having it posted or collection?

Thanks,

Jonny

Collection is 300 miles return journey, so if you are looking to post it that would be awesome. Let me know, if you go down that route. 

• Jonny_H changed the title to SOLD - HEQ5 Pro - belt modded for sale