Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

some objects.

Erwin Kats

Hello,

because all these pics were made earlier.

still need to work on processing.

M42:36 minuts (110sec subs) no dark/flat/bias stellarvue 102 ED apo eos 350D

M45:1 hour 46 minuts ISO 800 (110 sec subs) no dark/flat/bias stellarvue 102 ED apo eos 350D

Widefield pic, 50 minuts ISO 800 eos 350D+ 17mm F4.

215.jpg

209.jpg

193.JPG

Great pics! That M42 in particular is stunning. Excellent detail and contrast. I'd love to have a play with that data!

Any idea what the fuzzy is in the centre of the bottom pic? I'd guess M31, but I get lost in these great widefields.

Thanks for posting, really enjoyed these pics.

TJ

TJ - I think this registar marathon has got to you as you seem even more obssesed with playing with everyones data... go get your own :mrgreen:

Hmmph, chance would be a fine thing....and when you see stuff as nice as these :(

These are Really nice images Erwin. M42 and M45 are quite spectacular.

The widefield one I like a lot, I find them most interesting because all of the contents are residents of our own galaxy.

TJ, I think the fuzzy you are referring to, could be the Double Cluster. It looks like Cassiopeia above, and Perseus below, with the DC in between. Way top left seems to be the Pleiades,

Ron. :(

TJ - I think this registar marathon has got to you as you seem even more obssesed with playing with everyones data... go get your own :mrgreen:

Hmmph, chance would be a fine thing....and when you see stuff as nice as these :(

Indeed another wasted night lastnight...better make some room for the weathermen against the wall alongside the merchant bankers ....

time to put the gear out of sight and stock up on alcohol....

Billy...

• 1 month later...

Archived