SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Brilliant price for Turn Left At Orion at WHSmiths.

Just letting everyone know; that WHSiths have a deal on the moment for the renowned Turn Left At Orion at £15.39 inc p+p, list price on their web site is £21.99. Ordered mine on Saturday, arrived this morning. Having had a quick brows through it, I can easily see why so many members of this site advise new members to buy the book. [glow=red,2,300]Its brilliant[/glow]! Well worth the money for advice that in the book.

I think this book should be compulsory for all new amatuer astronomers, it's a fantastic book that really helped me get started.

I was advised to buy a copy before I even bought my first scope, managed to buy a mint copy (latest version) for £8.00p from the Abebooks UK Booksellers 'Portal' a few weeks back

Cheapest price on there now is £14.98 + P&P (New) from a Bookshop in Gloucester who state they have 20 in stock, so handy if anyone can call in and buy one, linky here

http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=797021128&tab=1&searchurl=bt.x%3D66%26bt.y%3D13%26sortby%3D3%26sts%3Dt%26tn%3Dturn%2Bleft%2Bat%2Borion

Archived