sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - FOUND Televue Delite 9mm or 11mm eyepiece

Now  looking for  either a 9mm or 11mm Televue Delite in good condition, boxed and with caps. I can tolerate fair wear such as marks on the barrel but nothing on the coatings or glass.

Put the money towards a Delos? 😈

Edited by Stephenstargazer

• Stephenstargazer changed the title to FOUND Televue Delite 9mm or 11mm eyepiece
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Piero
      Hi,
      I am interested in one of these two eyepieces. If you want to sell yours, could you let me know, please?
      Kind regards
      Piero
    • By Geordie mc
      Skywatcher illuminated reticule eyepiece. It has a red crosshair pattern. I think it’s 24mm rather than the newer 12.5mm models. Great condition. Looking for £35 including postage from France. Thanks.

• By JemC
      Having a little clear out and slight change around so i have a few items that are surplus to requirements if anyone is interested,
      ALL payments to be made via:
      1st option - Bank Transfer
      2nd option - PayPal +3% to cover fees
      3rd option - cash on collection if reasonably local

Telrad Finder
      £25.00 with postage ( UK only )            SOLD
      Sky-Watcher 28mm LET 2" eyepiece              WITHDRAWN
      £15.00
      Sky-Watcher EQ6 Extension Tube for NEQ6 
      In a well used condition, purely cosmetic, could do with a good clean and re-paint but fully functional.      SOLD
      £30.00
      ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
      Pistol grip ball head, no longer required.
      This came off a Ravelli APGL4 tripod,                 SOLD
      £25.00
      ...............................................................................

thanks for looking.
    • By imtl
      I have a Televue Ethos 10mm and 6mm for sale. 450GBP each. 
      In pristine condition with boxes and end caps.
      Cheers

• By imtl
      I have an immaculate Panoptic 41mm with the original box and with end caps. It is in pristine condition. 375GBP. The retails is 500GBP.
      ** I also have a TV Ethos 10mm and 6mm for sale. Let me know if you are interested.
      Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.