Jump to content

1564402927_Comet2021Banner.jpg.a8d9e102cd65f969b635e8061096d211.jpg

Bi Colour Heart


 Share

Recommended Posts

Some say Nebula's are easy targets, I guess they are to a point but Ive worked hard to get this so far. I made the most of the last two clear nights imaging from 9pm until 5am working on two different projects.

Ha 4hrs 30mins and 4hrs 50mins of OIII. The OIII is very weak and could with double the integration time but I'm still pleased with the result.

SW80 ED DS Pro scope, SW HEQ5 Pro mount

QHY-9 mono CCD with Baader narrowband filters

Stacked in DSS, processed in Photoshop.

Ive worked none stop with the new camera since purchasing it from Adam, and I'm still learning and improving.

 

 

BiColourHeartNebula.jpg

Edited by Rustang
  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's looking great @Rustang The OIII is subtle enough to still play a part and help the bi-colour palette.  I'm probably biased as I love the golden hues with blue :) 

Between that and your Soul nebula, it seems like the effort you've been putting in since purchase is paying dividends - especially with the higher integration time too.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, geeklee said:

That's looking great @Rustang The OIII is subtle enough to still play a part and help the bi-colour palette.  I'm probably biased as I love the golden hues with blue :) 

Between that and your Soul nebula, it seems like the effort you've been putting in since purchase is paying dividends - especially with the higher integration time too.

Thanks :), yeah the integration time is really helping, I'm also always picking up new processing techniques and I'm back to dithering again now I'm settled with the guiding, its all helping. I'm not really a fan of the red and blue look and also prefer the golden palette which didnt take much forcing in the processing  to be honest.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also have a preference for this colour scheme - I'm not really into garish images.

This is a really great image with lots of detail and depth - very nice.

Adrian

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Adreneline said:

I also have a preference for this colour scheme - I'm not really into garish images.

This is a really great image with lots of detail and depth - very nice.

Adrian

Thanks :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Rustang said:

Can someone move this to Deep sky imaging, looks like i put i in the wrong place! :)

Done. I’ll delete your other post now 👍👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice amount of detail coming through,

and the colors are nice.

what's not to like.

Looks like your on a winner with Adam's old Mono camera.

well done 

Paul

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ultranova said:

Nice amount of detail coming through,

and the colors are nice.

what's not to like.

Looks like your on a winner with Adam's old Mono camera.

well done 

Paul

Cheers Paul, yeah it felt like the right move and it definitely was, Adam was really helpful with getting me started with it which I'm really grateful for. 

Edited by Rustang
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.