SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

ZWO EAF LIMITED MOVEMENT

Good evening all,

When using the focuser, it seems that I can only move it 19635 steps. I have tried to change the maximum steps to 85000, but always reverts to the above number.

The only way around it is to reset the zero point (not to mention I still cannot seem to find focus with my ST120 and crayford dual speed).

Has anyone got a clue as to how to reset the maximum steps in the software (and how I can focus an image. Really frustrated now).

Thank you all in advance.

Rob

I just installed the same focuser yesterday and had the same issue - on Kstars/Astroberry - the fix was to power down and re-start everything & set the max steps to the desired number - for a while I was stuck as you are

3 hours ago, Feccy said:

I just installed the same focuser yesterday and had the same issue - on Kstars/Astroberry - the fix was to power down and re-start everything & set the max steps to the desired number - for a while I was stuck as you are

Thanks for the reply. Will try that with fingers crossed. Seems like it's an issue all round.