sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - ****SOLD**** SKY WATCHER EQUINOX 120 APO REFRACTOR (+ 0.85x FIELD FLATTENER REDUCER) ****SOLD****

Selling my Skywatcher Equinox 120mm F7.5 APO Refractor £799 ONO. Haven't used the scope for a few years and deserves to be used more.
Condition is good/used with no damage to tube paint work and good, clean optics. There is some slight pitting/corrosion to the chrome- but obviously this does not affect the function of the scope. The Crayford focuser has been professionally honed flat to hold heavy cameras better when pointing straight up (see photos). The flight case has a few dings etc. but it has served it's function in protecting the scope.

SPECIFICATIONS:

• Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm

• Telescope Focal Length: 900mm (f/7.5)

• Dual-Speed 11:1 2” Crayford Focuser (Backlash-Free)

• Fully Multi-Coated objective

• Supplied with Tube Rings & Mounting Plate

• Aluminium Carrying Case

The latest version of this scope currently retails at £1400 (IMHO the Equinox black finish looks better!).

The scope will come with a Skywatcher 0.85x field flattener reducer, specifically designed for this scope (currently retails at £219).

Due to the heavy & delicate nature I would preffer cash on collection (Leamington Spa) or can deliver locally.

Please PM if interested or require more information.

IMG_1805.thumb.JPG.61e571f442f087c91c7b0cf56c0e3c60.JPGIMG_1809.thumb.JPG.0ff8c418b475590a817809418a29ed7e.JPGIMG_1807.thumb.JPG.de20ef18aed873eebf7b9865635c716f.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

Edited by laser_jock99
Description update
  • Like 3

I have an Equinox Pro 120 it's an absolute beauty! you are giving it away at that price...

Good luck - Perhaps I should buy it and make the worlds best pair of binoculars? 🙂 

• Like 1

If only I lived nearer, travelling from Central Scotland could prove problematic.   Someone is going to get a bargain, good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

Actually, I’ll take this subject to agreement on shipping, price, and payment method .

• laser_jock99 changed the title to ****SOLD**** SKY WATCHER EQUINOX 120 APO REFRACTOR (+ 0.85x FIELD FLATTENER REDUCER) ****SOLD****