Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Pushing 4" aperture , nice !

cotterless45

Stunning night and the seeing had settled to give crystal views. M3 filled the view at x150 being easier to resolve . Galaxies were spottable with some cores to the Canes Venatici and Coma groups. 

Tried pushing the old school f10 Vixen to limits. Soon came up with some faint triple companions , rightly described as puffs these soon became clear to view. I was pleased to get a 1.2" split in Σ2034 at x333 it pushed apart and held the view.

65 UMa is another triple favourite, caught clearly at x180.

Σ1831 gave a wonderful group with the tiny companion adding to this scene.

Σ2682 straight away gave the elusive companion.

90 Leonis gave a lovely almost linear triple at x77. 

4 inch aperture and a great sky !

Careful now and clear skies ! Nick.IMG_0213.thumb.JPG.1404d05bb8cc6ad59ace67de70e0e64b.JPGIMG_0212.thumb.JPG.6e44f406b436228cb0b8751b2c498e26.JPG

• Like 14

Superb Nick with good seeing my Tal may be up to this, there are a few there I dont think I know so will copy them thanks for posting great sketches. In my rush to get set up last night I tripped and fell quite heavily on my right side I have now a sore wrist, elbow and hip that put paid to my night.

I had seen a bit a cloud and wanted to get out at least for a couple of hours but I should of took my time and put my boots on not try and set up in slippers.

• Sad 4