sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - SOLD Complete setup visual and ap. FREE!

Im planning to give up on this hobby and will donate to anyone who is looking for astro stuff.  

so yes, its free.  €0,00  it can be collected when you keep the social distancing in mind or it can be shipped  

Skywatcher eq8 pro (pending)

Skywatcher esprit 120

Celestron edge hd 14 incl reducer   

Zwo 2600Mc

Set of Televue 3.7 and 17 Ethos. Boxed. 

(I will post pictures later tonight)

all Items are in mint condition and bought in 2020.   
If all taken at once i can throw in a basically unused  2” narrowband filterset 

*The Eq8 pro has a new owner already, *other items still available!

94C230BD-6BAE-46BD-9D18-AAF4FD8C7204.gif

Edited by Robindonne
  • Like 2
  • Haha 31
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im planning to give up on this hobby and will donate to anyone who is looking for astro stuff.   so yes, its free.  €0,00  it can be collected when you keep the social distancing in mind or it ca

"In the early hours of April 1st 2021, a small army of British amateur Astronomers tried to cross the channel to mainland Europe in a bid to reach the city of Ermelo, Netherlands."

Sorry €0,00 is too much for me can we do it for £0.00 and does european astro gear work in the UK after brexit?

Posted Images

Time zones?don’t get it..... Is this real? These gears are in their €thousands!

Wish I can make it to Holland to pick them all up!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

🤣 a generous offer indeed! ...

Although sometimes I look at the prices of used kit and think it's April 1st everyday, but at the opposite end of the spectrum 😮

• Haha 1

"In the early hours of April 1st 2021, a small army of British amateur Astronomers tried to cross the channel to mainland Europe in a bid to reach the city of Ermelo, Netherlands."

• Haha 7
  • Robindonne changed the title to SOLD Complete setup visual and ap. FREE!