SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Tuesday lovely Prom. 30-3-21

xtreemchaos

• xtreemchaos changed the title to Tuesday lovely Prom. 30-3-21

Great images Charl, looked at this a few mts ago on a PST.  Havent any HA gear of my own, but a friend loaned me one which I picked up yesterday - just in time for this prom!   I'm yearning for a HA scope of my own again now!  Just a shame I havent any money. I wonder how much I'd get for the Dyson and the fridge freezer?  🙂

• Like 2

Nice one, Charl! I especially love the colour one.

I was very lucky to see it at the eyepiece. I was through most of the day pottering around with a laptop and then suddently thought, I'll have a check on Gong.

Ooooooh! I think I broke my setup record!

🤠

• Like 1

thanks Luke, i dont know what happend with the colour one on my lappy it looked good but on me 4k monitor it looked well over sat i think it will take a while to get back in the swing of things. i only got a look on the live view and it looked very nice i was cut short by cloud. i know i run around like ive worms in me brain after seeing something on gong 🙂.

you have some great pics on your flickr im a follower now.

clear skys. charl.

The colour looks good to me on my 4K monitor Charl, though my wife probably wouldn't vouch for my good taste in things!

Thanks for your kinds works about my Flicker gallery, it's going slower than I hoped adding new stuff, though I am over a "phantom cold" now so hope to pick things up again (caused by me taking too much nasal spray!). Great to see you on flickr, I am following now. I see you have a bunch of lovely moon shots too and planets! I tried planets but found them really tough!