Narrowband

My first attempt at a Moon mosaic

GrahamD

While waiting for my M101 to be processed, which will take ages !, I played around with a Mosaic of the Moon from Friday 19th March  with the Celestron C8 - There is so much to learn here so total respect to the experts on here who have this process nailed - It's a first attempt for me and obviously I need to plan better, and also get a handle on how to handle the contrasting backgrounds.  has anyone found a good online or written resource for Mosaics ?

One thing I do love from the Video capture, transfer to tiff and merge into a mosaic is the quality you can get - Early steps but I'm having fun playing !
thanks for looking, 

Graham

10BDC80B-7372-4D22-9361-88A6B9036AB4.jpeg

Edited by GrahamD
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, neil phillips said:

Some excellent detail in that. Not sure if you have tried microsoft ICE

Hi, thanks, I used Lightroom Merge, as I use an iMac, and it looks as Microsoft ice is no longer available ?   ( I have got an old Windows 10 laptop that I occasionally use but it’s a bit slow )

Graham