Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Samsung SM-T560 10" tablet and Asiair software.

I have been trying to download the Asiair software to my Samsung tablet and SM-T560.When I connect to the apps sites it says that my device is not compatible. My Samsung mobile is !

Is this down to storage on the tablrt? It is 2.5 years old  and has 8 GB memory of which 5 is free at present. The  firmware is the Kit kat 4.4.4

3 hours ago, baggywrinkle said:

The  firmware is the Kit kat 4.4.4

I suspect this right here is your issue.  Android 4 is around 7 years old and I doubt very much that Asiair will be compatible with it.

Indeed checking the info on ASIair you need to be on Android 5 or higher...

• Like 1

I've just replaced my tablet for a newer version since it was on 4.2.2 and could not be updated. I don't use it for astro stuff but there's quite a few apps that won't run the current version on the old one. As said, Android 4 is about 7 years old. Might be worth seeing if yours can be updated but don't hold your breath. It's probably not going to cope, hardware-wise anyway.

Edited by wulfrun
  • Like 1