Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Horsehead

Snowfun

Hi Snowfun.

I clicked on the link and it invited me to download your stacked TIF. It is one large file!
I understand that some people put their stacked product on here for others to have a go at processing, but I would love to see a jpg of your image as I am new to imaging.

Other members first tries at the main targets give members like me some idea of what I am doing wrong, so are a great educational tool.

All the best Marvin

13 hours ago, Marvin Jenkins said:

Hi Snowfun.

I clicked on the link and it invited me to download your stacked TIF. It is one large file!
I understand that some people put their stacked product on here for others to have a go at processing, but I would love to see a jpg of your image as I am new to imaging.

Other members first tries at the main targets give members like me some idea of what I am doing wrong, so are a great educational tool.

All the best Marvin

Hi Marvin,

Apologies - here is a much smaller version.  This is only the second astro image I have taken. I'm not looking to take the "best" images but just to get an image of the object. So this satisfies my ambition. Very cheap setup. Very simple to do. I suspect the law of diminishing returns kicks in fairly soon...

Best regards,

Tim

HorseheadNebula.thumb.jpg.7a02f1ddb524be8506211b8a18fbbbcb.jpg

• Like 1