Narrowband

Deep Sky Stacker.

Am I doing something wrong here.

When I load my lights and start the register checked pictures process .... when I get to counting the stars it comes up with found 4 stars (or even none) even though I take the slider down under 10%.

Is it that I have done the capture process wrong ??

It probably was a focus error, unfortunately I have reformatted the memory card as I gave up on it.... but will have to keep an eye on my focussing  and trails ...... 

I have a lot to learn on this astro stuff, only started in December but you guys/gals are helping me along.

Freddie said " Changing exposure will not improve focus!" ... yes I understand that, ...... I was wondering though if my  images were overexposed the stars would just get lost in the background.

Also it was quite a bright moon in the vicinity and some whispy cloud about so may be that didnt help.... also Bortle 6/7 

Edited by shropshire lad

3 minutes ago, michael8554 said:

Images of birds are allowed, but I couldn't see any of your problem astro subs, they all look like stacked images ?

Michael

Ah Sorry Michael I only post some of my finished images on there, and as you can see I haven't been doing astro very long...... I am very grateful for your help though.