Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Adur Astro Society.

Trevor

:(:):grin: Had already decided I wasn't going to try for it anyway .... 'white stuff'?! .... understatement of the year I think... :shock: A shame as this would have been only the second meeting for me, since signing up. Next month, hopefully! :thumbright:

Are you going to put up an announcement on AdurAS website?

Trev - I was going to pass on it tonite. Was just about to send you a message. It took 3.5 hours to get to work today and thats only 15 miles. It wasn't the snow it was the eejits who dont know how to drive in it that caused endless holdups.

When I finally got to work I found half a dozen collegues who had inadvisedly driven into the car park and gotten stuck - the car parks is down a steepish ramp. After helping dig them out and putting up some warning tape and signs to tell people not to go in it turned out the Execs office had told people that the office is officially closed until the snow goes away.

Anyway after another 2 hours driving to get home I decided I'd not risk the M23 tonite - the M25 is chaos I hear.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived