sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - Takahashi Mewlon 300 SOLD

Selling this amazing scope as I moved to a 16" for planetary now. 

I could part exchange with very good refractors, large dobs, or high quality portable mounts.

Interested especially in Fsq106 or FSQ130.

Comes with tak collimator, controller for internal focuser, losmandi bar, huge tak finderscope, top plate, original box. 

The trolley and eq8 you see in photo have been sold. 

Price £7999

Collection in London, could deliver if not too far. 

Delivery available as I have the original box, cost on top. 

Regards 

Screenshot_20210211_231500.jpg

Screenshot_20210211_231448.jpg

Edited by Ironus
  • Like 6
12 minutes ago, Mr Spock said:

Do you have any photos of the mirror?

I can take some but you won't be able to see much, it's in 100% perfect conditions anyway, so is the scope. 

Regards 

• Ironus changed the title to Takahashi Mewlon 300 for sale £8000

I'd need a Lottery win to buy this very fine Instrument. One can live in hope I guess. I'd travel to collect by Taxi too. 600 mile round trip. But, I'm too old to horde money.                                               Best of luck with your sale.                                            Ron. 🙂

• Like 3
16 hours ago, barkis said:

I'd need a Lottery win to buy this very fine Instrument. One can live in hope I guess. I'd travel to collect by Taxi too. 600 mile round trip. But, I'm too old to horde money.                                               Best of luck with your sale.                                            Ron. 🙂

Thank you 😊 it will surely make someone very happy! 

Perhaps if you have some images taken with the scope you could show might inspire a potential buyer.                                                                  Ron .

Edited by barkis
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, barkis said:

Perhaps if you have some images taken with the scope you could show might inspire a potential buyer.                                                                  Ron .

Good idea! This is a shot of the moon I took last month from my garden in South London. 

Unfortunately the seeing from here is rarely good enough for this scope to perform as it could... But this time it was not too bad :)

Untitled_Panorama-11611341734434.jpg

• Like 15
  • Ironus changed the title to Takahashi Mewlon 300 for sale £7999
On 15/02/2021 at 17:19, Ironus said:

Price reduction to £8000 😉

Asking price was 7999. Then a reduced price of 8000?. 

It looks like an absolute beast and the image backs that up. More than I could ever handle. Love it though.

Edited by LukeSkywatcher
18 hours ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

Asking price was 7999. Then a reduced price of 8000?. 

It looks like an absolute beast and the image backs that up. More than I could ever handle. Love it though.

It was 8999 Initially, not sure what happened with 8000 or 7999 :)

Anyway now I have done the very final reduction, £7745.

If nobody wants it I will keep it :D

• Ironus changed the title to Takahashi Mewlon 300 for sale £7745 final reduction
  • Ironus changed the title to Takahashi Mewlon 300 SOLD