sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

Clearout! Atik 490EX, EFW2, OAG, ZWO 290MM and lots more for sale

Hi everyone,

It's long overdue for me to have one of my clearouts. Plenty of items for sale, all images uploaded here. Images taken with the 490EX and EFW2 are here. All items are in good condition and work well unless stated otherwise. All prices are inclusive of UK postage. Payment via PayPal or bank transfer.

1. Atik 490EX - £1200; there are a few cosmetic blemishes as expected with frequent usage, but the sensor itself is in good condition and there is no effect on performance or cooling 

2. Atik EFW2 - £300

3. Atik OAG - £130

5. Takahashi 0.73x Reducer for FSQ85 - £375

7. ZWO T2 Tilter - £40; this is also brand new and is unused

12. PrimaLuceLab Losmandy 495 mm PLUS Plate - £95

4. ZWO ASI 290MM - £285; the reason for this price is that I bought it brand new and have only used it once for testing

6. ZWO 1.25″ Atmospheric Dispersion Corrector - £90

8. Primaluce Lab 60mm CompactGuide scope with PLUS 80mm guide rings - £120; this has a few marks to the scope body and some discolouration where the endcap sits, but no performance issues

9. Orion Thin OAG - £90

10. Starlight Xpress female T adapter for USB filter wheel - £15

11. Celestron CG5 / Vixen Style Dovetail Bar for Edge HD 8 - £12

13. Starguider Flip Mirror - FREE; there are a couple of chips to the mirror. I've never really used it so can go to someone who needs it

Edited by SyedT
35 minutes ago, emyliano2000 said:

@SyedTI would buy something but looking at your community reputation I'm a bit scared 😂😂

Emil

I'm innocent, I promise. 😇

😈

• Haha 1