Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

IC1848 Hubble

GiorgioF

I would like to share this image with you all. Finally I feel satisfy with the result.

All the setup has worked in an almost perfect way and despite my bortle 8 sky, I was able to collect 15 hours in the three filter.

A nice "first light" for the 80ed triplet.

For sure, without the help of Tiziana I can never get the color in a good balance. She is always my eyes and my inspiration.

Whenever sughestiins, all are welcome.

IC1848_fina_copy_1280x939.jpg

• Like 11

That is a very striking image and I like the colour palette with the red showing so strongly.  Some very nicely resolved detail as well. It is quite heavily saturated which gives it a dramatic appearance but, personally, I would prefer the colours a little more muted.  Great job though and a very encouraging first light.

I have to agree with Martin....A beautiful image detail lovely with nice and sharp stars . Colours in the central regions look perfect, but the outer areas seem  a little too forced for me, the adjust seems to have run over into some of the outer stars too causing them to have bright red halos

Edited by peter shah

Thank you to Martin and Peter for the kind comments.

I tried to rerun some adjustments and the result is attached.

Keep patience on me. I have some difficulty in understanding colours (colourblind) and any, any suggestions is really appreciate. Not only for colours.

Clear sky. 

test002_copy_1280x939.jpg

• Like 4