sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

COMPLETED - Celestron Edge HD8 - WITHDRAWN

Health issue forces the sale of my Edge HD8. Although not massively heavy arthritis makes the bulk difficult to handle. The 'scope was purchased in April 2020 is for sale with the Celestron reducer and Feather Touch focuser. Total new price using FLO's website figures is over £2100. I am looking for £1700. I will not split the items. Buyer collects bearing in mind current Coved restrictions. 

Edge.jpg

Edited by Grierson
On 27/01/2021 at 14:02, Grierson said:

Health issue forces the sale of my Edge HD8. Although not massively heavy arthritis makes the bulk difficult to handle. The 'scope was purchased in April 2020 is for sale with the Sky Watcher reducer and Feather Touch focuser. Total new price using FLO's website figures is over £2100. I am looking for £1700. I will not split the items. Buyer collects bearing in mind current Coved restrictions. 

I have one of these and it's a really good scope - just wanted to point out it looks like you have the Celestron reducer attached to the scope but you mention Sky-Watcher in your text.

Good luck with the sale.

3 hours ago, Shimrod said:

I have one of these and it's a really good scope - just wanted to point out it looks like you have the Celestron reducer attached to the scope but you mention Sky-Watcher in your text.

Good luck with the sale.

Many thanks Shimrod. I have edited the post. Slip of the brain!!

Just a quick update in the light of a couple of queries. Yes the ‘scope is still for sale! I also take the opportunity to add in the Astrzap dew shield missing from the ad. together with the ZWO EAF bracket for anyone who has that focuser.

• Grierson changed the title to Celestron Edge HD8 - WITHDRAWN