sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

Eyepieces and accessories for sale

Eyepieces for sale

All boxed and capped unless otherwise stated. However, I can't guarantee they're the original caps as I bought most second-hand.  All in very good condition.  All accept a Dioptrx unless stated.

20mm Pentax XW.   Current FLO price £269.   Sell for £190

22mm Nagler.  Complete with pupil guide  Current FLO price £459.  Sell for £320  SOLD

22mm Omegon Redline Long Eye Relief  70 deg.  Considered to be a real sleeper, especially for the price.  I'm tempted to keep this as it's every bit as good as the reviews.   However, it's a 2 inch eyepiece and so doesn't fit my needs.  £95  SOLD

28mm Maxvision.  This is the same as the Explore Scientific 68 degree but in a bigger housing.  I'm selling it as it doesn't accept a Dioptrx unless it's de-cloaked.  £65.  SOLD

Accessories for sale

Synta fit finder shoe.  Knurled adjustment screw but no hardware to fit to tube so only £5

Tripod mount to fit binoculars with a centre bar, e.g. most Porros.  £5.  SOLD

Skywatcher long slow motions.  One needs the holding screw re-tapping so only £5 pair  SOLD

OOUK British made OC1M dual speed Crayford focuser plus curved base and hardware from my 8 inch Dobsonian.   No compression ring, just 3 set screws.  Flocked drawtube.   £40  SOLD

As I've done in the past, I'm offering these to Stargazer's Lounge members before putting them on Astro Buy/Sell.

Photos available on request.  

Postage at cost.   Please note we're shielding so we have to book a collection from our postman, therefore it may take a bit longer than normal for items to arrive.  

International buyers please note - I'm happy to send items overseas but won't break the law by marking a parcel as a gift or of no value. I'd rather lose the sale.

Bank transfer, PayPal plus 3.4% to cover the fees, or PayPal Friends and Family with no fees.  14 day money back guarantee.

Edited by Second Time Around

I've just had to refund an international buyer his money for the Pentax eyepiece as he wanted me to mark the parcel as a gift or of no value.  I refused to do so, but am happy to lose the sale rather than break the law.

I've therefore noted this on the original post, and will do so on all future sales.

• Like 2

It was me who purchased the 22mm Nagler from Steve.

Has arrived well packaged and in pristine condition. 

I had contemplated one of these for some time and it is by far the most I have spent on an eyepiece, careful research convinced me to look for one as it is a very good match to all 3 of my current scopes.

Steve was friendly and helpful throughout and the condition of the eyepiece shows he looks after his kit well.

Just need the snow bearing clouds to go away so I can try it out.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...