Narrowband

FD Baader-Cak

Nigella Bryant

Hi Nigella 

Nicely done, I love the colours etc, nice and sharp, I have the Altair version of the CAK, still to use, however I will try harder, yesterday for us was cloudy until after midday,

I decided to run up the scope, but failed to get a good focus, due to many factors, weather, turbulence, rising heat from buildings, and when I took off the  ERF I found humidity between the ERF and objective as welll,  note to self, must run dew heater on really chilly days, humidity was really high. 

Superb images 

Richard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rcwinter said:

Hi Nigella 

Nicely done, I love the colours etc, nice and sharp, I have the Altair version of the CAK, still to use, however I will try harder, yesterday for us was cloudy until after midday,

I decided to run up the scope, but failed to get a good focus, due to many factors, weather, turbulence, rising heat from buildings, and when I took off the  ERF I found humidity between the ERF and objective as welll,  note to self, must run dew heater on really chilly days, humidity was really high. 

Superb images 

Richard

Thanks Richard, hope you get up and running with yours.