Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mercury - well placed

andrew63

I like weather descriptions, so here goes.... Ripping it down with horizontal rain. Followed by huge rain filled gusts of wind, blowing rain into anything with a vertical cover.

Drenched! Utterly! Localised flooding. “Standing water in fields, on the top of hills”. The latter lyric should be put to music.

How in this reality is South Wales a great site for astronomy versus my ‘here’.

If I ever hear a UK observer wax lyrical about ‘us southerners’ I will explode. The whole thing is a lottery.

Just to keep it on thread so the mods don’t hit me on the head, and andrew 63 objects, I hope a whole load of you get to see Mercury. It took me at least two years and now I have seen it four times and amazingly, pointed it out to my wife whilst walking our dogs. She said “that’s nice”.

My wife couldn’t care less, but I know she is six of the eight planets. How do I get her to complete the last two???? 
Marvin