Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL Maintenance Downtime Tonight 9pm GMT

It's proper clear here, as expected for Lunar 1st Quarter to Last Quarter. And there's the rub. Even if it lasts, is it worth it? I could give Uranus and Mars a coat of looking at but imaging wise...

Imaging wise? Who am I kidding. It don't matter whether there is a Moon or not. Same problems, same wasted photons for me! :)

If the Admins put up a test card during downtime I might watch that instead...

Testcard_F.jpg

• Haha 2

And we are back 🙂

This upgrade has introduced quite a few new features / updates which has required a significant theme update as well, whilst the theme should feel very familiar, there may be slight tweaks etc.. required or bugs - please report anything in the Bugs / Suggestions forum:

https://stargazerslounge.com/forum/50-forum-suggestions-bugs-errors-and-foibles/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, vlaiv said:

Is it just me?

image.png.70db6623ca5fb413cb40e739e18094db.png

Page indicator displays very bright square instead of current page ...

Sorry if this should have been posted in that special section of the SGL instead of here.

Looking at this :)

I'm also getting a few rogue notifications come through for old posts - I think this may be something odd with the search indexer on some old posts, I'm investigating but not sure if it's possible to stop this - it might be a case of once it's updated, this will all be sorted but you might get some old notifications come through in the mean time.

12 minutes ago, Grant said:

I'm also getting a few rogue notifications come through for old posts - I think this may be something odd with the search indexer on some old posts, I'm investigating but not sure if it's possible to stop this - it might be a case of once it's updated, this will all be sorted but you might get some old notifications come through in the mean time.

It only seems to be old posts from @FLO and not old posts from anyone else... at least for me anyway.

Please make it stop... lol

missing edit button - and no option to insert an image into the main body of a post

edit.png

Ignore me - just found the edit option on the right from the three dots  !!!!

Edited by malc-c
  • Like 1

Sorry some more notifications for FLO clearance stuff might've popped out but, these are now stopped and no more should go - seems to be a bug with the way RSS feeds are imported into the forum and the FLO clearance bit is the only place we use that.

6 minutes ago, malc-c said:

missing edit button - and no option to insert an image into the main body of a post

edit.png

Ignore me - just found the edit option on the right from the three dots  !!!!

Was just checking that - glad it's still working OK 🙂

I've tweaked the fonts a tiny bit to make them a little larger, similar to how we had them before - this is always a tricky balance but the new theme has a 'Customiser' built in top right - little switch in the navigation bar - in there you can choose some personalised settings for the theme including forcing it to use a larger font size if you prefer that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grant said:

I've tweaked the fonts a tiny bit to make them a little larger, similar to how we had them before - this is always a tricky balance but the new theme has a 'Customiser' built in top right - little switch in the navigation bar - in there you can choose some personalised settings for the theme including forcing it to use a larger font size if you prefer that.

That’s help Grant, thanks, but only the fonts inside a post. They are still much smaller when you look at the list of posts.