Focal ratio of the 9x50 RACI finder objective?

Hi SGLs,

Does anybody know what is the focal ratio (or the focal distance) of the objective of the Skywatcher 9x50 Raci finder?

I have a spare one and think of converting it to a pocket monocular, just for fun, or maybe a future guide scope. The thread for attaching the prism diagonal looks a standard 2inch SCT female thread and I have a small focuser, but would need to know the spacing needed.

Nikolay

Edited by Nik271

The straight through one is 180mm focal length so it be f3.6

You don't need a focuser as the front lens has outward adjustment( Not so sure visually thou)

Think there's a thread pitch difference on the skywatcher and celestron one, dispite them looking exactly the same

• Thanks 1

Thanks! 

You were correct that the thread pitch was slightly off:  my focuser only screwed in halfway and then stuck, but its secure enough. With a focuser it's easy to change eyepieces and I can use it as wide field finder/mini-telescope riding on my 180mm Mak.