SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

my new toy has arrived and the forcast is still clear, never known that before;)

steve51450

well here it is my new qsi540 with off axis guider and filter wheel. I am not sure whether to frame it or use it lol

my thanks go to Albert from astroyard for his wonderful service and for putting up with my impatience in waiting for it, I think i must have driven him crazy with emails but he was good to his word on delivery and saved me a small fortune aswel

i feel like a big kid in a sweet shop!

if its cloudy for the next few weeks after tonight you have my apologies :(:)

ooh is that a cloud i see!!

12091_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

12092_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

12093_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

look forward to that.

When I get a new camera I would Photon Transfer the sensor to confirm the manufacturers specs. I dont know if you have the same ideas?

I am doing this just now with the H16 that the uni own. It has a similar chip KAI 4021, and I believe yours is KAI 4022?

Look forward to your report..

Paul

Hi Steve thanks for the quote its Albert from Astrosource UK though :grin:

well here it is my new qsi540 with off axis guider and filter wheel. I am not sure whether to frame it or use it lol

my thanks go to Albert from astroyard for his wonderful service and for putting up with my impatience in waiting for it, I think i must have driven him crazy with emails but he was good to his word on delivery and saved me a small fortune aswel

i feel like a big kid in a sweet shop!

if its cloudy for the next few weeks after tonight you have my apologies :(:)

ooh is that a cloud i see!!

12091_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

12092_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

12093_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

I have to say the whole experience of buying not quite new astro gear was new to me and i was a little worried and although when the qsi turned up you could see that it had been out of the box etc. It was still a very worth while experience both financially and from a service point of view, and I still got a 1st class product from Albert.

my thanks once again

steve

Archived