sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - CLOSED NO LONGER FOR SALE As New Sky-Watcher EQM-35 PRO Go-To Modular Astronomy Mount

I have an as new condition Sky-Watcher EQM-35 PRO Go-To Modular Astronomy Mount which I purchased in March last year.  This has been in my spare room, unused other than putting kit on and in excellent condition. 

Item is located Nr Bishops Stortford Herts. 

Please note: This is a collection only purchase (Please do not ask to have the item sent)  Covid Rules Apply!

These are £675.00 New

Price £475:00

Price Drop £450.00 

IMG_20210111_105238.jpg

Edited by vindubs
45 minutes ago, DavieDem said:

Interested, I will pay postage and packaging to Dumfries area.

Currently looking for collection at present as I do have a few members interested if decided to post but of course will keep you in the loop if they drop out and you have not purchased another. 

55 minutes ago, Helical said:

Interested if still available, willing to pay shipping costs to Pembrokeshire. Cheers

Thanks for your interest.  I currently have a few very local people interested and someone first on the list for a delivery.  If these fall through I'll keep you posted.

• vindubs changed the title to CLOSED NO LONGER FOR SALE As New Sky-Watcher EQM-35 PRO Go-To Modular Astronomy Mount