sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

COMPLETED - **SOLD** BST Starguider eyepieces for sale - now just 3.2 mm available.

1.25" BST Starguider ED eyepieces - set of 4 with boxes and lens cloths.  Focal lengths: 15mm, 8mm, 5mm and 3.2mm. Very good condition.

These are excellent eyepieces for beginner or intermediate use on any telescope.

Please note: The 15mm eyepiece does not have the 'Starguider' branding on it, but is of exactly the same design and specification.

Up on eBay for £150 plus postage.  I'd be happy to sell to a Stargazer's Lounge member for £140 with free 'signed for' postage. 

Not willing to split at this stage.

******Had an offer I couldn't refuse for the three longer focal lengths, so now just the 3.2mm available - £35 incl postage.******

PXL_20210118_124449784.jpg

Edited by wheresthetorch?
Three of the four sold
44 minutes ago, wheresthetorch? said:

*****Had an offer I couldn't refuse for the three longer focal lengths, so now just the 3.2mm available - £35 incl postage.*****

I’ll have it please , PM sent