sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - focuser for Skywatcher 150/750 Refractor - FOUND

I'm starting the refurbishment of my old, blue Skywatcher Startravel 150/750 refractor and wondered if anyone has bought the newer (white/black) version and has since upgraded the focuser.  If so, do you still have the original focuser and would you be prepared to sell it?

I will try and refurbish what I have got, but I fear there may be just too much play in the unit I have - plus I believe the newer focusers have the 'camera ready' fitting, which mine sadly lacks.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by savcom
  • 3 weeks later...

I've seen one come up for sale, but the seller obviously didn't see this, so I'll bump it in case other people are looking to sell or upgrade their R&P focuser for a Skywatcher refractor

2 hours ago, savcom said:

I've seen one come up for sale, but the seller obviously didn't see this, so I'll bump it in case other people are looking to sell or upgrade their R&P focuser for a Skywatcher refractor

PM Sent.

• Like 1
  • savcom changed the title to focuser for Skywatcher 150/750 Refractor - FOUND